Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Am I dilating!?
kbailey817 posted:
I am 34 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing contractions since 28 weeks and was just under 2 cm dilated when I was checked at 33 weeks after a doctor visit. I have been having a lot of discharge, it is not mucusy, very watery and leaks to the point where I have to change my underwear 3 times a day (never have experience center a 'gush' or pop) . I received 2 steroid shots after a hospital visit that almost resulted in an emergency delivery. Thankfully everything was found to be okay and I did not have to deliver. I have been having regular 1 min long contractions every 4-5 minutes for about 3 hours now and experiencing a lot of low pressure and burning pain. I am wondering if I should call the on call doctor or wait until my doc appt on Tuesday?

mommyin2011 responded:
hope everything was ok. sounds like it was labor...
Me (30) DH (31) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3 due 2/3/14 BLUE TEAM!!

kbailey817 responded:
No. Still pregnant and still questioning... Doctor didn't even do a check on me and she didn't give me much to go off of except baby looks great and the ultrasound showed that she is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead and weighs 5lbs 13oz... Ugh, so frustrated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and i are 21 yrs old and expecting our first Child a little Girl whos name will be Sage Marie. due to several Conflicting due dates From my...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.