Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
26 weeks
ycerecedo36 posted:
I have been feeling slight cramping and my belly is low. If i sit for too long when i stand up i feel like my baby is going to fall out. Anyone else feeling the same.

jessi2056 responded:
Yes, most def. Feel this way after sitting! But once I'm up for a little bit it goes away! I don't really get the cramping but I get the pressure down there! Even when I stand on one leg to put socks or undies on!
Me(24) DH(25) expecting our first 11/27/2012 Pink Team= Zoey Christine Renee!

nreyn3 responded:
Ha! I thought it was all in my head! It happens to me for about the first minute after I get up and moving!! Kind of a strange feeling! I'm 34 weeks today, but I think I started feeling it around 28 weeks? Not to mention I don't know I have to empty my bladder until I stand up or stretch out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and i are 21 yrs old and expecting our first Child a little Girl whos name will be Sage Marie. due to several Conflicting due dates From my...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.