Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
How To Choose Toys For Children
An_255044 posted:
Choosing toys for your kids can be quite a challenging task. This is because, on one hand, you need to choose toys that they are fond of and, on the other, make sure that the toys are educative as well. Don't make the mistake of buying toys for your children that you think are wonderful. Toys should be bought according to your child's liking, but with his/her development in mind. Therefore, it becomes important to consider a variety of factors. This article comes up with some wonderful tips on how to choose toys for your children. Go through them and determine the sort of toys your child will like, bringing that instant smile on his/her face.

www.toyswill.com

mariajohnson responded:
Yeah I agree toys should be such that they are educative for your kids and also safe for them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, my name is Jenn. I was born in raised in North Central NJ, but have lived in MI since 1996. Still getting used to it, I swear. I work ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.