Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
measuring 3 weeks further.. all of a sudden?
nreyn3 posted:
Strangest thing. Throughout my pregnancy (first) my LO has been measuring about a week ahead of me, so when we went in this week for our 34 week appointment we were expecting her to measure 35 weeks. Well, she measured at 37 weeks!!!! I haven't had any complications, no GD, great blood pressure, never even got sick once, so I'm a little worried I'm going to have a giant baby!! The doctor scheduled us for an U/S at our next appointment... in 2 weeks, if she hasn't made her grand entrance yet. I just hope for a healthy baby!! Has anyone had this happen with them? Maybe just a growth spurt?!

mariajohnson responded:
This may be because baby is a little larger than average. Many doctors will induce early if the baby's organs are fully developed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

when i was 19 yrs old, i found out that i was pregnant with my first child. i found out she was a girl when i was 15 wks pregnant. then 6 weeks after ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful