Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
37 wks pregnant.
An_257000 posted:
Hi my name is Emeline , I am nearly 37 wks pregnant, I am feeling alot of pressure on my bottom, I can't even walk far, this will be my number six child and i never had this feeling with my other kids towards the end of my pregnancies. Is the reason for this because i am dilating slowly, or is baby too heavy or am i going into labour sooner then i thnk?? It feels like baby's head is just sitting right on the pelvic bone , i can't even lie down without any pain on me pelvic bone.. I thougt the doctor usually checks for dialation round about this time..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Born and raised in Western New York, my husband and I are expecting our first child April 24th. Its a boy and so far his name is David Clark. we are w...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.