Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Includes Expert Content
Prostate Cancer & PSA
tony04williams posted:
I had my prostate removed 2 yrs ago my PSA was 9 Gleason 7 I was told by the surgeon they left a very small part of the prostate behind that they considered cancer free to help with incontinence and ED.Since surgery every thing is going fine no incontinence and no ED problems.The only concern i have is my PSA for the last 2yrs it has been stable at 0.03 to 0.04 should it be 0 or am i still getting a reading because they left part of the prostate behind?
Basir U Tareen, MD responded:
The simple answer to your question is "yes."

Typically a stable PSA at that low a level is considered indicative of benign prostate. With cancer, there is almost always a continual rise in PSA.
tony04williams replied to Basir U Tareen, MD's response:
Thank you so very much for taking the time to reply it puts my mind at ease.

Helpful Tips

How to get the most out of your prostate cancer consultationExpert
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your prostate cancer surgical or radiation oncology consultation: 1. Have extra copies of all ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Prostate Cancer Center