Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prostate cancer survivor
ENTERTAINER posted:
I have been rejected romantically since my diagnoses. We can not talk about it. and I fell like my wife is drawing further away from me.I do not know what to do. I have asked all my doctors to refer me to some one to talk to, with no results. Is anyone but me going thru this and if so what did you do? I am going nuts I have been in a monogamous relationship for almost 25 years. I have never considered cheating on my wife, untill now. I really need to talk to someone. I love my wife with all my heart. I am considering leaving her. We had a deal if we every wanted or needed someone else we would say so and leave. I am really lost and confused

billh99 responded:
Have you tried a local PC support group. Here is one organization that has a number of local groups.

http://www.ustoo.org/

Do you have a pastor or religious leader?

Try a counselor.

Helpful Tips

EXPERINCE WITH CYBERKNIFE FOR PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT
I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER DETAILS TO ANY OF YOU WHO ARE STUDYING THE TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PROSTATE CANCER. I HAVE ALMOST A ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Prostate Cancer Center