Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Swollen Scrotum
An_252318 posted:
I had prostate surgery last week on June 5th and am now plagued by an enlarged scrotum. It is extremely uncomfortable. I believe that I previously read about a special cushion that makes sitting more comfortable. Does anyone know about this or where I can purchase one? Or does anyone have any other helpful suggestions? Thanks for your help.

billh99 responded:
I have seen at least one other person mention this. But it is hard to tell how long it will before they see this and respond.

You might want to try a hemorrhoid cushion. Those are basically a doughnut shape.

But first call your doctors office and ask to speak to the his nurse. They have probably seen this and have more specific suggestion.

tmmcd99 replied to billh99's response:
Thank you for your reply - but I thing I was on this site
a month or so a go and someone was talking about a
'Bladder and Prostate friendly chair cushion - and now
that I need it I can find - I will call the doctors office
thanks again

Featuring Experts

Basir Tareen, MD, is a board certified urologist who completed his residency at North Eastern Ohio University followed by a prestigious fellowship in ...More

Helpful Tips

Essiac Tea
In June, 2006 I was DX'd with PCa and formulated my own diet, opting to go the Watchful Waiting route. The diet was replete with herbs, ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Prostate Cancer Center