Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prostate surgery & penis size
elovett52 posted:
I had prostate removal surgery around seven years ago and haven't been able to have sex since. My penis was fairly good in size before my surgery but since then my penis has gotten extreamly small in size. What would cause it to loos so much in size & is there anything I can take or do in order to regain the size again. besides the size being embarrassing it is also uncomfortable at times.

dunph responded:
I have no clue as to why. Only, that has also affected me the same way, to the point I have to sit to pee.
dunph

rjorgeron responded:
I did not have my prostate removed, but I had also noted a decrease in size. Sometimes it even looks like I am uncut when I am not. I was not very endowed before the treatment, but it does seem to have gotten smaller. do you have a penis pump? If not, you should get your urologist to prescribe one and used on a daily basis. this will exercise your penis and also may help it to regain its previous size. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

How to get the most out of your prostate cancer consultationExpert
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your prostate cancer surgical or radiation oncology consultation: 1. Have extra copies of all ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Prostate Cancer Center