Nose bleeds
char7777 posted:
My father (who is 86 years old) has been suffering from very bad nose bleeds for the past year or so. It gets so bad that he has to go to the Urgent Care to help him get it stopped. He does not have high blood pressure. His family doctor just referred him to a ear, nose, and throat specialist. He went but ended up not liking the specialist and
that doctor told him there is really nothing they can do. Do you have any suggestions what can be done? I just got a referral for two more
ear, nose, and throat specialist for him to see.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Char,

I encourage you to repost your message to Dr. Moser on our Cold and Flu Exchange. He has some background in ENT and may be able to offer some ideas.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you'll help them to become what they are capable of becoming. ~Goethe