Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
High PSA and enlarged Lymph Node in chest.
a1940c posted:
Have been treated for Pca since 10/02 when PSA was 42 and had 7 weeks of radiation and Lupron/Casodex treatments since. Got PSA down to <.01 for a while but has been rising the past 1 1/2 years. back up to 42 in 11/09 , switched from Casodex to Ketoconazole/Hydrocortisone and got down to 11.3 in 5/10 and last one 1/31/11 was 24.2. Had CT scan this month and found an increase in size of of one abnormal lymph node and and a new nodule measuring 0.8cm. See my Oncologist next week to discuss. Anyone been in this position or have any helpfull info that I can use in this discussion?

Thanks

Al

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Al,

Hopefully, others in the community will have more insight on your situation. I wanted to welcome you and wish you luck at your appointment. Please keep us posted on what your oncologist says. Take care.

Helpful Tips

How to get the most out of your prostate cancer consultationExpert
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your prostate cancer surgical or radiation oncology consultation: 1. Have extra copies of all ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Prostate Cancer Center