Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
Losing A Friend Continued
Anon_11642 posted:
Hi - just wanted to say - in case you are following this story - we were leaving to go to a restaurant for dinner when I saw my friend turn and go to my house - I went in reverse to see what the deal was as we weren't supposed to exchange gifts - as I said we both agreed and the ball was in her court. So we agreed after Xmas to get connected but as I said I was doubtful it was going to happen.

Well, she put a bottle of wine in a bag on my porch and said that's ok it's just a little something.

Well, she obviously still wants to be friends with me - so on Christmas Eve I feel good that she is still a friend even though we don't chat as often as I'd like.

So, people - never give up hope - I value friends as I don't have much family here - so am happy she showed up and we agreed again after Xmas we will talk again.

Merry Xmas to everyone. Lets also say prayers for our country - God Bless America too!

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
Thank you for sharing this happy development!

dfromspencer responded:
Like the Doctor said, thank you for sharing! It is so nice when one can come and share life with someone else, even if it is on the web. I am so glad she came to your house. Now you know how she feels, even if she can't talk about it. She must know the value of your friendship? Thats so awsome!!!

Enjoy her friendship, for whatever its worth!

Happy Holidays!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Trust
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.