Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
Confused, in need of advice!
displaced83 posted:
Incase you don't know, I am currently in the middle of a divorce. The problem is that my soon to be ex husband will not talk to me! His family will not talk to me either. I don't know where he is living currently, so I can't go see him. This is preventing our divorce from moving forward. Is there anything I can do? How can I take care of this? I'm ready to move on with my life, and obviously he doesn't want that to happen!

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
This sounds like a legal matter. Have you tried talking with a lawyer? (even just to get a brief consultation?)

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Same thing here
My boyfriend use to hold me as we slept, now it is i have to hold him or he wants to hold hands. The intamcy is not like it use to be and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.