Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Penis Girth
An_250855 posted:
I have a 3.5 inch penis girth when errect. I know I am pretty below average. I am not thinking about doing anything stupid like pills etc. I was wondering what advise you have for me.

rohvannyn responded:
Two main things to help you do more with what you've got: try different positions. Some positions (like missionary) make girth more important. If your lady's legs are together once you are inside, she'll feel it more and so will you.

Also, without getting too graphic, the more aroused a woman is the more she will feel you. Many of us don't get our primary sensation vaginally anyway. Use your hands and lips and tongue in wonderful ways and she'll be too busy blissing out to worry about your size. And if all else fails, be open to various toys... be creative, try to relax, and have fun.

Inhibitions are a bigger turn off than slightly less than average sized equipment.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

Mam3152000 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Why do these two credible sources have such a difference about this topic. https://www.cornellurology.com/clinical-conditions/sexual-medicine-program/

http://www.livescience.com/4489-penis-myths-debunked.html

An_251298 responded:
The average penis circumference is 4 inches so that's not too much behind. Assuming you're a normal length, you can use your fingers or a penile sleeve. I saw an awesome couples massager toy that was u shaped and went in the woman's vagina and onto her clitoris at the same time. You're a perfect width to use one of those.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

criticism hurts
In all that you do, please be careful when you criticize. Inconsiderate criticism is the Number 1 reason why couples split ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.