Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
hello it has been a while.
friedeggs posted:
it has been a bit since i have been here. i have not been any board anymore, which has been really hard just wanted to wish everyine a happy easter

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
I hope you had a happy Easter. Want to update us on how you are doing?

dfromspencer responded:
Yea, hey Friedeggs, how ya doin???

I had a great Easter! Watched some movies, had a nice dinner, and even drank a beer to cellibrate.

I hope you are coming back, to be a regular again???

Take care!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

friedeggs replied to dfromspencer's response:
thank you everyone. i have missed everyone, my granddaughter is three days old already. i was so glad her birthday was not 4/1 . i really have not been here since Dec . i hate what they did. i really have trust issues and that made it worse. i need to write. because i am in a lot of pain. i miss Chrissy a lot. but out of respect of DR Phelps and everyone i will not say more than that, i am glad you had a good Easter Dennis. this is my granddaughter

dfromspencer replied to friedeggs's response:
WOW!!! She is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!

You are one blessed Grandma!

You take care, and please do write more!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

How to choose a therapistExpert
Choosing a therapist is an important decision because entering therapy is a big investment; it takes energy, time, and money. So, take the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.