Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Be aware of bad guy
An_250579 posted:
I have a issue, I called my neighbor yesterday, for reference for new sprinkler systems, but he thinks wrong always and spreading on the street, surprising people believe without any knowledge. they like to talk about other people because they have plenty of time, How can i tell them that guy is a bad guy.particularly he is keep on making my name bad everywhere.

dfromspencer responded:
I had a problem similar to this. I went to his house, and told him I was sorry for him, and his ability to slander my name. Then I walked away.

It worked! He stopped telling people lies about me, and he never slandered me again!

Try it, maybe it will work for you?

Good luck!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

An_250579 replied to dfromspencer's response:
what slander means? anyway, he is a wonderful person by his character and personality. But he was the user. now he has changed by doing only his own buisness. I never want to hurt anyone feelings, never, ever. he used to be my best friend(not boyfriend)
good luck!

rohvannyn replied to An_250579's response:
Basically, slander means giving someone a bad name. There is a stricter legal definition but that's what it means. I find it interesting that he does all this but you still say he is a wonderful person. Why is this?
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to An_250579's response:
Hi,

What Roh says is right, there is a stiffer legal deffination, but we won't go there. Slander is giving someone a bad name.

I know you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but, how can you still like this guy? Used to be your best friend? I take it you don't associate with him anymore? GOOD!!!

Take care!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

An_250579 replied to rohvannyn's response:
because he is not mean to did that. he was forced to did that. but his kindness made me not to hurt his feelings anymore. so I forgave him, after all we all human beings.

An_250579 replied to dfromspencer's response:
I never said , I like this guy. He pretented that he was a best friend. thats it. I dont want to spoil his reputations and his future.
take care.

dfromspencer replied to An_250579's response:
Got it, thank you! You take care, also!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Relationships and Coping Community recommended resourcesExpert
About a month ago, I asked the community here to suggest resources for finding a therapist. They suggested: Psychology Today's therapist ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.