Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Disturbing people
An_251552 posted:

i have boss who is I think a
terrible person because of what
he do.

this guy has a fiancee. they've
been in a long distance
relationship for more than a
year but they've been together
for a long time I guess. this
guy got here because he needs
to be relocated for his
promotion.

now this guy have been fooling
around a lot. he's hitting on
every girl he finds attractive,
have sex with them then dump
them and then he will tell
other people about it and then
people tells another people and
everyone knows and girl he
hooked up with are humiliated
even my friends. though my
friends didnt have sex with him
but this guys is making
promises and girls are
believing in his lies. then his
girlfriend learnt everything
he's done and still she
forgives him and still this guy
keeps doing the same thing.

I am terribly disgusted with
him I dont even talk to him
unless he ask me stuff but I
avoid him and never befriended
him.

An_251552 responded:
lol. sorry about the typos

fcl responded:
I'm not sure what you want us to tell you. Personally, I would pay less attention to what he's doing and mind my own business. Never forget that he's your boss and that you are in a professional situation so be professional with him. What he does in his private life is his business.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

brokeinside replied to fcl's response:
well yes you are right. sorry. I just want to let it out here because I cant tell anyone about it

fcl replied to brokeinside's response:
No problem We're here for that too!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

brokeinside replied to fcl's response:
you are perfectly right though that I should just mind my own business. technically he's my boss's boss. my boss rumors me stuff about him because they are close friends and me and my boss are close friends too. anyway thank you. I'll leave him alone ^_^
I'm so far behind I think I might run over myself

dfromspencer replied to brokeinside's response:
That is the right thing to do. Just leave him alone. Guys like that, always lose in the end. To me, it sounds like he is one of those guys that never want to grow up, and be responsible for their actions?

I'm a little worried with your boss, also? If he is rumoring you about his boss, then what does that say about your boss? Hmmm?

Well, anyway, come back and vent, or post some other concern, we will always be around. Good luck!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

brokeinside replied to dfromspencer's response:
they trust each other and me and my boss trust each other. he is indeed not growing and he admits that he is weak when it comes to temptations I feel truly sorry for his fiancee. yes I would definitely do that
thank you spencer xx
I'm so far behind I think I might run over myself

dfromspencer replied to brokeinside's response:
Yes, his fianc? is the one who will suffer the most. That's too bad! This man is a user and abuser. He does not deserve a good woman! I feel sorry for her, also!!!

Glad to hear you will be around!!! Take care!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Son not speaking to Mother
Here is my story: I am a single mother of three adult children. The oldest and youngest are female and my son falls in the middle. There ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.