Skip to content


Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
relationship, it will last???
An_251758 posted:
am married for almost 8 years, i don't know if how i describe the man i had and loved,.. he got too much sins from above, having many cases and being jailed too for a months due to getting items being stole by his friend, cases include homicides,reckless driving imprudence and many more, too many problems that he made and all of us had think for him, for his bail and everything, we have two kids already, he is also an asset of the policeman for a drug syndicates, users and pushers and now this time i think he is doing this vice then i saw his paraphernalias of drugs and he never lied about it, he said he is withdrawing then already, but i sum rumors that he is selling too.i just think of my kids then i had a plan already, that if he will be caught again for any bad act, we will stow away with my kids and he will not going to see us anymore.. do u think i got the right decision... anything??

i just don't like to think for a broken family, but can't fix this anymore, i used to talked to him every time, and still the same thing..i dont trust him anymore, do u think i do still love him??

i got no feelings anymore, sumtyms...

Take the Poll

do u think we will be forever?

or end up of a broken family
  • idk
  • idk
  • idk
  • idk
  • idk
View Poll Results
An_242149 responded:
I think that in this case where there is illegal activity you must think of your children and yourself and what would be best for the two of you.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.