Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
Discussion Title
nicce posted:
I need to no today i have been sleeping with this man for a year now an the only time i see him if i want some or he want some .But we dont go out or anything but he is suppose to be mulism but all he does is stay in the vill an he is a corner man but do you think that he has feeling for me or his baby mom or i an just a booty call then whey dont he leave me alone if he has a baby mom

rohvannyn responded:
I apologize in advance for any hurt feelings, but my immediate opinion is that he doesn't leave you alone because you give him what he wants. If you want to have sex with him, and he wants it with you, fine, as long as you aren't putting anyone in danger either emotionally or with STDs. His supposed status as a Muslim means little. I don't know what a "corner man" is so I can't speak to that.

Why is he doing it? Because it sounds (based on the tiny amount of information I have) like he doesn't respect you or the mother of his child.

What can you do about it? Say no. Simple as that.

Best of luck!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
It sounds like you - understandably- want him to treat you well. But he's clearly not doing that. In situations like this, people need to then treat themselves well. They need to get away from the people who are hurting them and turn to others who treat them well. With this in mind- assuming you think what I'm saying fits your situation- maybe you can talk with someone who does treat you well and get support for moving on?

dfromspencer responded:
Clearly, this guy needs help. He is using you, and his baby momma! Why belittle yourself this way? Tell him to go fly a kite! You deserve to be treated with respect, not like a sex object, only!!!

Why don't he leave you alone??? How about YOU leave him alone? He is a user! He is using both of you, and not setteling for his fatherly duties! He is a pig!!!

You can do better than a booty call!!! Get yourself a boyfriend, one that loves and respects you. Then you will know happiness!!!

Good luck!!!

Dennid
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.