Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
why wont he tell me the truth
An_252692 posted:
cheated on my husband over a year ago. once and then 4 months later but we were broke up and not living together. however we were in and out witheachother. when he found out i told him everything i was honest about it all. well lately he has been threating me with revenge and i honestly think he has and is cheating on me. everything in my gut and heart tells me he is. he even has all the signs , all of it. and he tells me im the one who is cheating and dont i dare put it on him. its me not him... and yes i have fear of my husband getting revenge ect. in fact i am terriffied and on top of ithe has been doing some buisness with a few women. its the lies hehas been telling me getting storeies confused hiding or erasing texts , not answering his phone.,differant smells the way he acts. and i tell him im not stupied i cheated before and this is what a person does. i askhim to please please just tell me the truth and he laughs and throws itback at me.and he actslikenothing is going on. please help me. i need some advice

fcl responded:
You both need to take a long look at your marriage and ask yourselves what it means to you, how important it is to you. Do you want to make it work or are you both prepared to just throw it away?

I suggest counselling for both of you because you clearly have communication issues. You have so many doubts, suspect so many lies, want so much revenge, honestly, I doubt you can get past this without professional help...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

rohvannyn responded:
With all that going on, why are you two still together? Reread what you wrote and you will find out why I'm wondering.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer responded:
You need more than advice!!! You both need counseling! The communication is crap, you can't talk to someone who throws every thing back at you! Find a marriage councellor, quick! If you want to save this marriage, that is?!!!

Good luck!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.