Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
On-line Counseling Sessions?
YClouds posted:
Hi, it would be great if someone could recommend a good/reliable counselor/psychotherapist who would meet clients on line? We live overseas due to my husband's assignment and I really need to talk to a professional about my marriage issues such as no sex life (5 times in 6 years of marriage) and verbal abuse.

Thank you very much!

fcl responded:
This is just a suggestion but ... a number of us live in other countries. If you can tell us where you are we might be able to point you in the right direction to finding a therapist where you live.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Anon_596 responded:
It is against the Terms and Conditions of WebMd for anyone to mention a specific Dr, Hospital, clinic and the such. We can off 'our own' experiences in general and that's about it.

As FCL mentioned, if we knew where, we might be able to give you suggestions as to how you can go about it for your search.

dfromspencer responded:
You said "Due to his assignment", I take it you are married to a serviceman??? If so, you may want to talk to an Officer that could tell you where to find an Inservice Psychologist? Just go to the nearest post that has Medical services! They will steer you in the right direction!

Good luck, I hope you get the help you need!!! 5 times in 6 years? Yes, you do indeed need help!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.