Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Thank you
Anon_11642 posted:
Thank you both of you - guess you are right - I can ask how's the family - that includes all five of them - her daughter, husband and 3 kids - guess I shouldn't ask too many questions - it bugs me though how our conversations are so empty - but will just let it be that way.

Not planning anything special as it is milo harvest time and husband and son have to cut their milo - will try again today and tomorrow - since my husband's birthday was the 15th and mine tomorrow - we both decided we will go out and eat and celebrate after the harvest whenever it is.

Thanks for your help - both of you may have saved my relationship with her as it is always empty but at least she did call. Another thing I wanted to mention is in the past she was always too busy when I would call and said she will call back - we had a discussion about that a few years ago and I told her I wouldn't call her but just wait for her to call me as 80% of the time she can't talk and forgets to call me back and after several years of this - really most of our life - got tired of it - it worked for a while but back again to being busy - but anyway - since she is my only sibling guess I'll have to tone down my complaints to her.

Thanks again for your help. Sometimes it's good to vent with strangers as they see things better than when you are right in the middle of it.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

criticism hurts
In all that you do, please be careful when you criticize. Inconsiderate criticism is the Number 1 reason why couples split ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.