Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
dfromspencer posted:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each, and everyone of you here, on this board, thank you!!!

With that said, I would also like to wish each, and everyone of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Enjoy the time you have with family, and friends this holiday season!

Thanks, to everyone!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

rohvannyn responded:
Happy Thanksgiving, Dennis, and everyone else on this board! May we all have much to be thankful for.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

sluggo45692 responded:
Hi Dennis,

Same to you and yours. I want to wish all the folks who help and need help have a wonderful holiday season.
Charity starts at home. We need to give our loved ones our love and show them you really care. Remember even the poorest person can always can give someone a smile. You'll most likely get one in return.

Happy Thanksgiving and Good Luck

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
I am just checking in quickly to say I hope everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving. And, Dennis, thank you for posting a Happy Thanksgiving thread.

sluggo45692 replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
Quick and simple, I had a great Thanksgiving. Hope everyone else did also.

dfromspencer replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
Hi, Dr. Leslie,

No prob on the thread, happy to do it! I love this board, and all the friends that come with it!!!

Like Sluggo, I had a pretty enjoyable Thanksgiving! Had a wonderful dinner of P.B.& J.! Then had a nice supper, just me and the Bubster. (my rat/pet/friend/companion) LOL! After that, I went shopping at WalMart. Oh what a mistake that was!!! Never should have broke my rule! My rule being: never shop after Thanksgiving till Cyber Monday! I came out pretty much unscathed. Had one grandmother push and shove me out of her way. One 8/9? year old kick me in the shin, and when I started to complain, he hit me with this giant stuffed Godzilla!!! LOL!!! So, other than navigating over crowded aisle's, it was a fruitful experience! Would I do it again? Depends on what I need at the time, I guess?!

Thanks to every one who responded!!! I hope you all had a wonderfull Thanksgiving, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza, or what ever your religion is, I hope its a happy one!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

How to choose a therapistExpert
Choosing a therapist is an important decision because entering therapy is a big investment; it takes energy, time, and money. So, take the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.