Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
Hello, Dem!!!
dfromspencer posted:
I am not seeing you??? Where are you??? Hello, hello, is there anyone in here??? I'm trapped in this box, and I can't seem to find my way out???

HELP, help me!!! I am trapped in this box, where is the exit? Oh, its dark in here. I have felt my way along each side of this box, and I cannot find an exit!!!

Oh, wait, here it is, all I have to do is, click on the next section?!!!

Anyone else feeling trapped, today?
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dem02 responded:

Give someone the gift of you. Your time, undivided attention and love. That's better than any gift. It won't break or get lost. It will be remembered forever. Everything I wish I could feel, I don't; Everything I can feel, I wish I didn't. I'm may not be where I need to be in life, but at least I'm not where I used to be...

rohvannyn replied to dem02's response:
That's a very good thought!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to dem02's response:
Yes Dem, that is a very good thought, as Roh says! I truly am sorry you are not where you want to be! I guess, no, I know I am not, either?! Like you, I no longer feel some things, and I feel wayyyyyyy to much pain, but that will never, NEVER keep me from trying!!! I hope it doesn't make you quit trying, also?!!!

I don't know about you, but I myself, never want to go back! I may not have much, but what I have is mine?! I won't let anyone, or anything keep me down! Yes, I live with chronic pain, but I can still get out there and live?!!! I can still try to change my situation, time may be running out, but I still have to try?! I just hope you can try, too?! Don't let them rule over you, you need to assert your authority over YOUR OWN situation!!! This is your life to live, live it!!!

I will, I hope you do too! Never give up, and never give in!!!
I wish you health, and much happiness in life, Dem!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dem02 responded:
don't ever let small things stand in the way of your relationships. We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, so share each day with the ones you love and be thankful Don't let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams -> life is like a mirror, if you keep smiling, it smiles right back to you -> So keep smiling

Now that, is an awesome quote!!!

Thanks Dem, but that hardly tells me anything about you? How are you? How are things going in your neck of the woods???

Something, anything is better than nothing, right? Please don't worry about spelling, we are not spelling Nazi's here!!!

We really do want to hear from you!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dem02 replied to dfromspencer's response:
it is not that i font want to i cant. i did not build brick wall. o have an irpmhate

Hi Dem,

It is so nice to hear from you!!! I'm very sorry, but is that last word..."Roommate"? And what's all this about a brick wall??? You can't??? Ok, I went backwards on asking! Why can't you? Is someone keeping you from posting? I would hope not?!

If you are in need of assistance, is there anyone you could call, you know, just in case? Or, if you just need to, see about getting outside for a while?!

I hope you are ok?! I wish you luck!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dem02 replied to dfromspencer's response:
v iv have no trust in life. iv am not allowed to explain my actions to anyone. because i am wrong about them it not important,deep inside i wish iV COULD NOT BE JERE, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY HEART

dem02 replied to dem02's response:
I have no trust in life. iv am not allowed to explain my actions to anyone. because i am wrong about them it not important,deep inside i wish iV COULD NOT BE JERE, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY HEART. THERE IS NO ROOMMATE AND THE IRON GATE IS TO KEEP FROM GETTING HURT ANYMORE

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to dem02's response:
dem, you sound like you are in a very dark place. At this time in particular, I hope that you are seeing your therapist. If you don't have an appointment this week, I suggest (and really hope that) you try to arrange to see your therapist this week.

Hi Dem,

Hey, you don't have to explain your actions here! You are our friend, you do NOT need to explain anything, if you don't want to?! We just worry so, about you!!! You came here, we made friends, and then, it was like pulling teeth to talk to you?! Why is that? Are there people who decide when, or how you use your computer? Are you in your own home? And what is this iron gate? Is it to keep you from getting hurt anymore? Who could ever want to hurt you? Dem, you are a very sweet person! How could anyone want to hurt you???

Like Dr. Leslie said, I too hope you get a doctor appointment this week?! It sounds like you really need a window curtain opened somewhere? I wish it was I that, could help you more?!

Did you watch football yesterday? My Bronco's won, they are headed to the Super Bowl, ohhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't take so long!!! LOL!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.