Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
this is it
momame21 posted:
I AM DONE WITH USER NAMES. MT NAME IS DEBBIE, NOT DEN OR WIND,Y, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, I DO THE BEST I CAN, BUT I AM MOSERABLE

rohvannyn responded:
No matter the name, whether you have one or not, you are still you and you have intrinsic worth as a human being. It sounds like you are having a really hard time. We are here to listen if you need to talk.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer responded:
Hi Debbie,

Like Roh said, if you want to talk to somebody, why not talk to us, your friends??? We will listen to your problems, and if you like, we will try to help you as much as we possibly can?! If you just want to blow off steam, we are her for that, also! And no, we will not say anything! Well, unless you want us to, that is?

Debbie, we have been friends for a long time, if you can't trust your friends, who can you trust? Please, you sound so down, why not spill it, let it out?! We are here for you, no matter what!!

From what I know about you, Debbie, you really do try your best, so, who is it that is driving you crazy? Who, or what, is making you so miserable? Trust us, tell us everything, and maybe together, we can figure it out? Its worth a try, right?

Come on, Debbie, give us a chance to be a true friend to you, let us help? Or, if you choose, use us as a punching bag, really let us have it, it might make you feel better, eh?? You know what I do, I told you a long time ago, I scream into my pillows. Or, if I'm outdoors, and no one is within hearing, I just let er rip! I scream at whatever, or whoever is driving me mad?! Sometimes, I scream till I can't scream no more?! It helps me a lot!!! Try it, if you can, grab a couple of pillows, and just let er rip?!!! Give em hell, Debbie, scream at them, tell them off, curse at them, whatever works for you?!

Well, Debbie, its up to you? Use us, abuse us, or feel miserable? We are friends, what are friends for, if not for help???

Waiting for your response,..............

Your friend, Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dtrotter123 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thank you everyone, i an sorry that i i had to do my enail one more time and this was the only way to get back pm. my brain is froed and i could not recall the information, you see i lived through every meaning of abuse there is. what i am guilty od is allowing myself to be ton talked into the thing that in have

rohvannyn replied to dtrotter123's response:
Hey there Debbie! I'll bet we all understand what it's like to forget login information. I have to write all my stuff down sometimes. Another thing I do is pick a word I like then just change the number when I have to change my password. No worries though, we're glad to have you here.

Hope you are feeling better, and I wish you the best in learning to forgive yourself. You may feel guilty for allowing yourself to be talked into that, but remember that we are all humans. When someone is abused really badly, it is normal to have some effect from it. Just like it's normal to get a bruise if you bump your knee. But it's possible to heal, too, with the right help.

Good to hear from you!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to dtrotter123's response:
Hi Deb.,

You don't have to thank us, what are friends for???

Is this true? Have you really lived through every means of abuse there is??? It that is true, you have endured more than I ever would have liked!!! WHY? Why do you have to feel guilty for being coerced into the exact things you hate? How is that your fault? It is not your fault!!! It is the fault of whoever is doing the talking!!! Deb., you never wanted the abuse, right? Well, you won't get that here?!

We want you to want to come here, as a way to escape from your tormenters! So, come back all the time!

Your friend, Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

nuts13 replied to dfromspencer's response:
sorry. i did it again. i have had problems staying logged on. in anwer to your question dennis. yes i was abused at every meaning . i can not be happy becausec it is somesthing i neve knew.i hope you are all well

dfromspencer replied to nuts13's response:
Hi Deb,

You think you have problems remembering log-ons??? I have that just about every time I try to log-on?! I can remember my e-mail address, but I can forget the password in a moments notice! As an example, yesterday I tried to log-on with my tablet, I had just signed into a search engine, so I had just used my password, I couldn't get in, so, I decided to try something else, and just like that (fingers snap) I couldn't for the life of me, remember my password?! Talk about forgetful? Yep, I'm the star pupil for that snafu!!!

Debbie, I am so sorry for what you have been through!!! I know I haven't ever been "Abused", but I sure no how it feels to be verbally, and mentally abused!!! So, sure, I can commiserate with you, or, we could both decide to change our misfortunes into opportunities? What do you say??

I say starting today, we are no longer receivers of abuse, we will now fight against it!!! Each time someone tries to abuse you, in any way, give them a good, stern, talking to! Tell them NO MORE!!! Say to them in a positive voice, "I am my own person, I will make my own way! Now, get out of my way, cause here I come!!! Be as positive, and as upbeat as you can be?! Talk with others who have gone through some of the things you went through! Gather a group together, if you think that might help? Just start trying to help others around you, then see how things go, ok? Try new things, get involved with other groups, if possible? The more you help others, the more you help yourself!!! I truly believe that!!! Try it, take it slow, if need be, but do it!

And find a counselor that will stick with you through thick and thin?! I wish you good luck, Debbie!!! You don't really need it, I know, but hey, its a saying?!

Well, I have to go, its getting very late! Deb., I want you to stay more active here, too, in this group, or any other you feel may help you the best, ok? Please don't be afraid, cool? There is nothing, or no one here that, can even get to you if they wanted to, right?! Try to help others, it will help you, also!

Your friend,

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
Hi, Debbie. Glad to "meet" you. I hope you continue to feel supported by us here. And, as for forgetting your logon information, I do think we can all relate to that-- and that most of us have had to find some place to keep the information... but then, of course, we need to remember where that place is!

(I'm sorry for my delayed response, but I've been busy with some things and haven't been able to get back to this community in the last several days.)

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Trust
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.