Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
it is not that simple
dem16 posted:
wanted to reply to some of the threads that were written, but every time i go to put the words together, my head hurts really bad.,i hate it
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dfromspencer responded:
Hi Deb,

I hear you, i used to have that problem myself! Do you want to know how i dealt with that? I would sit very quietly, breathing deep, and even. Once i was calm all over, i would open my eyes, and write till my head started hurting. Then, i would do my breathing exercises till i was once again all calm. Then, i would keep repeating this, till i said what i had to say. Sooner, rather than later, my writing time became full time, till i am like i am today! Now days, i can calm myself just by saying "calm yourself", and i can sit here, and write all day, and have not one problem! Okay, i lied a bit, i do get a sore bum, if i sit here too long! LOL!!! You can do it, too!!! I have complete faith in you, Debbie!!! Start slowly, if you feel anything negative, give it up till you are calm, like i did?! Okay? YOU CAN, if you want to bad enough!!! I hope you do! I like talking to you!!!

I hope this helps you, as much as it did me?! Good luck, my friend!!!!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to dfromspencer's response:
It makes total sense that you would hate your head hurting from that! Whose wouldn't?

I'd like to add that if you do try Dennis's suggestion, please let us know how it goes. If you get stuck, do your best to explain how you get stuck or what the problem seems to be. You might find people relate to that and that someone might be able to help with that, too.

dem16 replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
have been,lucky, in the last week i have had a session with my therapist last week and have another one in three days. which is very rare where we are. also he says that the person that he has aftee me never shows up half the time so he may fill the time with me

dfromspencer replied to dem16's response:
Hi again, Debbie,

LOL!!! I just answered your other post! This is so cool, you have been able to post at least twice today. i think that very well may be a first? I.D.K.???

I am so happy for you, Deb.!!! I hope this guy sees you twice a day, till you finally walk out the door?! I don't think you ever told me where you are? I have guessed at it, and the only thing i come up with is, you are in a hospital? Ah Deb, i am so sorry!!! I hope it isn't anything serious?

Debbie, i know you want to be here with us, but that is only a possibility if you want it bad enough?! I hope you do? I bet the others do too?! Everyone here likes you Debbie, not one of us wish ill will upon you! Quite the contrary; we all want you here, at home with us!!! That is why i hope so much, that you get the help you desire, and leave that place! No one i know would want to be cooped up in a hospital!!!

So, here's to wishing you a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sending all the good vibes i can spare!!! Good Luck, Deb.!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dem16 replied to dfromspencer's response:
just had to say that i hope you find the answers you seek. i do not know a whole lot about this topic

dem16 replied to dem16's response:
this wasmeant for you roh

rohvannyn replied to dem16's response:
Thanks, Debbie! I am still wishing the best for you.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dem16 replied to rohvannyn's response:
uggggggh i cant take it anymore , i am really trying

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to dem16's response:
Want to share more about what's going on?

dfromspencer replied to dem16's response:
Hi Deb,

I hope you are well today? I guess i am? I am with Dr. Leslie here, can you help us out, a little more? What is it you feel you can't take anymore? And, how are you trying?

Can we help???

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

need to be in the background, i dont want people to be upset with me. i cant pretend.,like you said dennis i am not only one with problems. but i ll be back

rohvannyn replied to dem16's response:
Take as much time as you need. I can't speak for anyone else but I am not going to be upset with you. We are here for you whenever you want to talk.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
Hi Deb.,

I agree with Roh!!! We are your friends, how could we get upset with you needing time? I don't however, agree that you need to be in the background? You deserve as much "face time" as anyone else living on this planet!!!!!!! But, if that is what makes you more comfy, then its okay by me?!!!

We will be right here, waiting with all the lights on!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

thanks guys, there so much already and the things going around me are not going well. i have a very damaging way of being

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

criticism hurts
In all that you do, please be careful when you criticize. Inconsiderate criticism is the Number 1 reason why couples split ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.