Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
being invisible xucks
An_257991 posted:
I cant take it anymore, o am so unsafe. nothing matters

mommyin2011 responded:
not sure what is wrong, but just remember, that YOU matter!

if you feel unsafe, please seek help!

take care of you!!!

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
I'm sorry that you are feeling so unsafe. Please click on the Crisis Assistance link on the left side of this page and call for help at one of the resources provided.

If you want to share about your struggles, please feel free to do so here.

dfromspencer responded:
I'm sorry i missed this! What do you mean by "I can't take it anymore"? Why do you feel so unsafe? Also, what do you mean by nothing matters? YOU MATTER!!!

Is there somewhere that you do feel safe? Can you get there? I once knew of someone who thought he couldn't take it anymore? He attempted to take his own life, not once but three times. He was lucky to have someone around who cared, and he is danged glad he did! You have someone who cares, even when you feel sure there isn't! Go to your safe place, and ask the one person you can count on most, to help you?!

Like Dr. Leslie has said, call, find that special someone who cares! They are out there, they are our Angles!!!

You really do matter!!!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

How to choose a therapistExpert
Choosing a therapist is an important decision because entering therapy is a big investment; it takes energy, time, and money. So, take the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.