Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Signing in to Web.M.D. constantly!
dfromspencer posted:
I don't know about anyone else, but i have to sign in to this site a lot, and i wonder why that is??? Its like every few weeks, maybe two months or so, and i am asked to sign in again. What is with that? I have changed NOTHING, so why must I keep signing in to this same account constantly???

I'm sorry, but this constantly having someone sign in is a little taxing! Since i have not changed anything in my account, or any other for that matter? Why is it I always have to on this site? Besides, if I do change something, i will have to let this site know that, right? Right! So, what's up with that???

If anyone knows the reason, i sure would like to hear it, and maybe get that fixed? There just isn't any reason for this always signing in to your own account all the time!!! Wow, I mean...SERIOUSLY???

Thanks in advance, if anyone knows this answer?!
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

rohvannyn responded:
I have to sign in to this site every single day because my computer is set to reject cookies. It could be that your computer is periodically "forgetting" that you have it set to remember you. That will happen more often if you do an antivirus scan or something similar, because those get rid of some of your cookies.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to rohvannyn's response:
Hi Roh,

Thanks for explaining that! Now it makes sense! I haven't ran a disc?, i forget the proper name, but it does that, and it shortens the amount of space available?! I need to, so might just as well do it now?!

I hope you have a wonderful day today!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
Oops, i forgot to ask you, how is your new business doing? And how is that spouse of yours? I hope both are doing very well?! I have been meaning to check out your site again, see if anything new has arrived? Something new, like maybe dragons, or something along those lines? (Hint/Hint) WHAT???

So, o.k., i happen to like dragons and wizards, and fairies, and such things from King Arthur days?! I happen to love the Tolkien creatures, and things, and lets not forget the ogres and trolls, too?! LOL!!! Yep, still a kid at heart! LOL!!!

Take care my friend, have a wonderful day!!!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
Sorry, that last was intended for Roh.

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

rohvannyn replied to dfromspencer's response:
Hey Dennis, I'm not doing too bad. The spouse is doing better, we had a bad health scare that had me worried sick, but that passed and turned out okay. Still having way too many fights but they are resolving sooner and aren't quite as heated.

Haven't been able to sell much art, did sell five cards though which was nice. I don't have much new up at the moment, just some pen and ink, because I want to make sure I only put the very best up. I like being able to let people choose whether they want an art card, or a poster, or a print, or whatever on any piece in the shopping section. I think it makes things more accessible to them.

Hope you are doing well!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ

dfromspencer replied to rohvannyn's response:
Hi Roh,

I am indeed doing well, i guess? The chronic pain is getting worse, but what can one expect? Since the last fusion surgery failed, my neck is giving me these nasty shocks. I can be sitting, watching t.v., or playing with Bubba, and bang, there is another one, only this one almost had Bubba flying! LOL!!!

I hope you guys find the key to your particular problems, and stop arguing all the time?! Just hold your spouse close, and make sure she knows that no matter what, nothing could ever make you stop loving her. Nothing!!! Her response should tell you all you need to know!

I would like to offer a small toast; Here's to both of you, may you live in love for the rest of your live's together! I do, er i mean i don't? No, no, i meant... oh forget it!!! LOL!!!

I wish you both well. Until next time,

Your friend,

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.