Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Jeremy3456
gd9900 posted:
It seems our conversation "hijacked" the OP's blog...so I thought a new thread was in order. Others are welcome to join in.

You asked about the sexual side of our relationship...I haven't been side-stepping your question intentionally. First let me make it clear I was the first woman he allowed himself to fall in love with. At the time I didn't realize the significance of this, but I did proceed with caution under the circumstances. Up until that point he had two girlfriends for a short amount of time...no real romantic relationship, no sex. He was 21 when he confessed his love to me in front of two of his sisters after a crisis meeting with a counsellor...two of his sisters were there for support. When he told me how he felt, it made me realize just how strong my feelings were for him and that I was holding back. It was the sweetest thing and I let myself go with him. Gotta run...will post more later.

Jeremy3456 responded:
That sounds like the start of a charming love story! I look forward to hearing more and helping you understand and resolve this relationship if possible.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Son not speaking to Mother
Here is my story: I am a single mother of three adult children. The oldest and youngest are female and my son falls in the middle. There ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.