Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Describe your SO
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
How do you describe your SO to others? Describe them to us.
Inside and out....
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

ImMe26 responded:
BIG...sweet, funny......great personality...can be a tad bit intimidating upon first meeting him, sound wise, since he is a very big man, his voice is also very BIG.......

Smart , loving.......huge heart and loves our family to death...

stephs_3_kidz responded:
My husband is hilarious, but has a very serious side to him. He has a huge, loving heart and is very committed to his family. He'd do anything for us.

He's a very hard worker, very goal-oriented, very reliable. He likes a good comedy but will watch chick flicks with me if I ask hhim to. He always thinks of others before himself. Sometimes he can overreact but it's only bc he worries that situations won't turn out for the best.

He's just a very good person and I know how fortunate I am to have him!

BalconyBelle responded:
My fiance is driven. He's very dedicated to his studies, his job, and getting in shape. He's got a warped sense of humor and a huge heart--I know if I asked him for something, he'd do his best to deliver.

He's intensely loyal to those he cares about, but somewhat absent-minded. He's romantic, has a killer smile, amazing brown eyes that can go from mischief to bedroom in no time flat, and gives back massages that are a one way ticket to heaven. He's great cook, dancer, composer, gamer and movie hound, and dynamite behind closed doors. His main weakness when it comes to our relationship is communication. If I'm not there/in the same city, he doesn't remember to do it. Considering we're long-distance right now, it's kind of a sore spot with me.

willpowerchallenged responded:
He's tall, dark hair, and usually sports a 5'oclock shadow that turns reddish when it gets too grown (I find that irrisistable).

He's very playful and sometimes grumpy.

He's shy and very reserved, some people may think he's very anti-social. Takes alot for him to open up, but when he does....wow! He tries to look like a tough guy, but on the inside he wouldn't hurt a fly. <3

Anon_128523 replied to willpowerchallenged's response:
willpower ~ I didn't realize you were with a man, I thought you had a wife! I don't have anything against gays or lesbians, I just found it interesting to find out you were gay when I have been thinking you were straight and married!

tmlmtlrl replied to Anon_128523's response:
I think you are mistaking her for someone else. If you click on her avatar picture it will take you to all her previous posts.

willpowerchallenged replied to Anon_128523's response:
Awkward......

Whatever gave you that idea!! As tmlmtlrl noted, I'm a woman. I don't have anything against gays myself, but as for me I've had two significant men in my life- the father of my daughter and the loving man I share my life with right now.

kristinmarie722 responded:
Tall, broad shoulders, skinny. If he isnt smiling he looks mean. LOL. Beautiful eyes.

He is a hardworker, non judgmental, wants to do the right thing. Comfortable in his own skin. Knows who he is.
Funny, makes me laugh. Surprises me with funny stuff he says. Shows me he cares. Good dad. No nonsense dad though. Loves my son. Patient with my son. Patient with me.
I am lucky to have him

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Trust
Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.