Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Memorial Day Weekend Plans?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
This weekend I'm spending the weekend in Long Island, NY. My son is graduating college on Sunday. We are so excited and proud. Our last is graduating!
Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend, anyone doing anything for the long weekend? Plans? I'm going to plant some flowers and do some gardening around the house, and BBQ just a bit.

What are you all doing?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

dfromspencer responded:
Hi Chrissy, good question. My plans are to spend the weekend with my two little guys. By that, i mean my two hairless rats. I have been away from them for the last two weeks while working. I really missed them! They are so great. They love to run around and play with me. I cant wait to see them. I am heading up to my brothers place to pick them up this morning. Other than that, i have a b.b.q. planned with my best friend.

Have a great Memorial day, every one of you!!!

Dennis

tlkittycat1968 responded:
We're going to Santa Cruz for the weekend leaving early Saturday morning and returning Monday. We've been there before but only one night so we didn't really have time to do much. That and we'd forgotten our bathing suits and towels so we couldn't even go to the beach. This time we plan on spending one day at the beach and at least part of a second day at the Boardwalk and doing other stuff.

darlyn05 responded:
I don't really have plans as of yet. I know I'll be grilling and spending time outdoors. Love the sunny and warmer months.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 8 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.