Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
July 4th, what'cha doing?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
What are you doing for July 4th? Any plans?
I'm leaving for the Jersey shore on Saturday, sans Snookie.
Just me and my hubby, oh and my kids, 3 of them, boyfriends and girlfriends and hubbys, all in their 20's, who could stop them? It always surprises me they still want to be around me and hubby. But hey a house at the shore is a great place to be, even if your parents are there. Actually with me and hubby there, it's an even better place to be!
We'll be there a week, so that's where I'm spending my 4th of July.
We'll probably watch the fireworks on the beach that night and grill something!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

tbkittycat responded:
DH has to work but I'm off. Me and the kids will probably spend the day at my parents' and DH will join us when he gets off work.

dfromspencer responded:
Me? Nothing special! Gonna sit around and watch movies, B.B.Q. a little, not much. Have a couple of brewski's maybe? I hope to take my best friend Joe Fishing? He's the one with cancer. So, i like to hang out with him as much as possible.

Maybe take this new lady out to watch the fireworks? I really dont have much planned. My new job keeps me so busy, its hard to get time off. This will be a long weekend for me, not much work to do on the fourth of july weekend.

Chris, you have a really good time, and come back here fresh and ready to work. Cool?

Happy fourth, everyone!!!!!

Dennis

samanthas11 responded:
Good chance we're having people over. It's that or we'll be heading over to a friends house. We haven't quite got it all down yet but we will be BBQing either way.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Same thing here
My boyfriend use to hold me as we slept, now it is i have to hold him or he wants to hold hands. The intamcy is not like it use to be and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.