Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
My wife wants me to wear her clothes
eager4g posted:
I am kind of confused why would she indirectly ask me to wear womans' clothes and calls me beautiful instead of handsome and tries to put lipstick and other makeup on me.She seems to be attracted to me and we have good sex life ans she is very girlie. I couple of times explicitly asked if she is gay but she completely denies it and assured me she is not gay but I want to know for sure. What should I do? Is this just a fetish or is this something more serious? Should I play along and see what happens?

Thanks in advance.

stephaniepearson321 responded:
It's funny and show love her.

dfromspencer responded:
Why not? If this is something your wife enjoys, why not play along? Whats the harm? Makeup washes off, and you can always take off the clothes.

I wonder if your wife had sisters? Did she have girlfriends growing up? This is most likely her way of letting you in, getting closer? It could possibly be a fetish?

As long as you love her, and her you, go for it!!!

Good luck, Dennis

eager4g replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thanks for the reply. I just want to know if she is gay or not thats it. If I can confirm somehow for sure she is not gay I am willing to do everything for her. But back of my mind its always something unusual thats bugging me. If I can only read her mind.

fcl replied to eager4g's response:
Cross-dressing has nothing t o do with sexual orientation. Your wife has a good erotic imagination, stop trying to analyze it and just enjoy it.

If she were a lesbian she wouldn't have married a man, would she? And if she were a lesbian no amount of dressing you up would make you a woman.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer replied to eager4g's response:
Dude! Your wife cannot be gay, if she was, why would she marry a man? You cannot read a womans mind, forget that. Men have never understood what woman think, and we never will. So, ask her point blank, then accept her response.

You are one lucky guy! Your wife sees you as beautiful, not just handsome. Therefore, you must be a beautiful person, both inside and out? Thats great, nothing wrong with that.

Now go and enjoy that lady of yours.

She might be deep in the closet or just thrill of getting married might get any girl jump in to marriage but I think I am too cynical.
I tried to treat her as best as I can and I think she appreciates too but when she calls me beautiful I know its not because of that. She really means I am beautiful like a girl. I again agree that we wont be able to know what women are thinking so I think I will give a try to dress up in her cloths and see.

eager4g replied to fcl's response:
Well I was searching web about cross dressing and you seem to be correct. It seems most of the crossdressers are heterosexual and most of them have fetish about wearing other gender's cloths that gave me some confidence. I am still gathering courage to this.

fcl replied to eager4g's response:
"just thrill of getting married might get any girl jump in to marriage "

Beware of stereotypes. This one is particularly false and particularly offensive.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

dfromspencer replied to eager4g's response:
I hope you don't really believe that? About the thrill of getting married will make any woman want to? That is so NOT true! Most, if not all women, marry for love. Not the thrill of marriage, or even the thrill of having a family together, LOVE! Love is what we all want, and need, before we get married. Without love, marriage would be no thrill.

As for her being "deep" in the closet, i still don't think so? I am however, curious to see if she dresses up in your clothes when you dress up in womens? If she does, she could be into the gender reversal sex? That is another fetish.

Please let me know how it goes, Dennis

I am just too cynical and confused so thats why I am thinking too much. I guess you are right she needs me much more than I need her love and affection and she just might be comfortable enough to tell her fantasies thinking she is safe enough that I will understand her now.

As for her dressing up as man I really hope thats not the case, I am not sure I can take her as a man. That would be too uncomfortable.

I am still getting comfortable to the idea of dressing as a woman and that too in front of my wife. I will wait her to make her move when she will try to ask me to put lipstick or something and go along with her fantasy.

eager4g replied to fcl's response:
I guess you are right. I need more time to do all the things I will be doing with/for her.

Cindfullgirl responded:
Eager,

My husband and I have fooled around with "panty play" in and out of the bedroom for a few years now. I read an article in "Cosmo" about it and was surprised to find just how many couples had secretly engaged in this. In fact, a close friend told me that her husband wears her panties all the time. Last year I dressed my husband up fully on Halloween. He allowed me to shave his whole body, manicure and paint his nails, even trimmed his eyebrows some. He wore my make-up and deoderent and perfume, cute blouse, skirt and 3 inch heels and a $75 wig. We used $50 foam breast falsies and TAADAAH... Instant chick. He looked good, I mean real good. It was a big turn on for the both of us. Feeling all the new textures like silk panties, nylons on freshly shaved legs, glossy lipstick, Perfumes. Their was something about seeing his soo vulnerable and his dependancy on me that night for support. total turn-on let me tell you. My husband even slept in my silky chemise that night and has done so often since. I love my husband and love him even more for exploring this with me and being man enough to explore his feminine side in a mature and open-minded aproach. We often shop for girls things together now and developed a wholesome and nurturing relationship based on trust and communication and I for one, wouldn't trade that for the world. So my advice to you is to go ahead and explore your feminine side and learn about women, and learn something about yourself. Good Luck.

dfromspencer replied to Cindfullgirl's response:
Now that, is one fantastic post! If only more people would do this, more marriages would last a life time. So many of us men, who have always thought that they had to be so macho all the time, miss out on things like this. (Exploring their feminine side) Why must we "think" we have to be macho all the time? Why can't we be soft and gentle, also? Just look at how men are with their newborn babies? If men were like that more often, there would be alot less violence in this world.

I've secretly tried on womens panties. I find them to be more comfortable than my best boxers. I cannot understand the thong? Who wants to walk around all day with a wedgie? Personally, i love a womans derriere. The shape alone drives me crazy. And when they are wearing panties, it really drives me crazy!

I guess the moral of this story is, if more men would get in touch with their feminine side, there would be a kinder, gentler world. Then we men, could actually cry in front of someone, and not be embarrassed. Would'nt that be nice?

Thank you, again. What a thought provoking post. Dennis

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Same thing here
My boyfriend use to hold me as we slept, now it is i have to hold him or he wants to hold hands. The intamcy is not like it use to be and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.