Skip to content


Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
oral sex problem with my woman
armari posted:
I have a problem with my fiance in oral sex, every time i try oral sex she gets too much excited and her body begin to show sudden surprising vibrations that makes her uncomfortable and with time passing, she is not willing to have oral sex despite i really enjoy it and want to do it in a way that she really enjoys it too. I try it in different ways but the outcome is same.

will you please help me with this?
rohvannyn responded:
I get that too sometimes. It usually happens when the pressure or intensity are too strong. Try very light, non tickling pressure. A clitoris can be excruciatingly sensitive. Also try making sure she is relaxed. Perhaps some deepbreathing, or a massage, may help. Make sure to talk to her about it too.

'Your focus determines your reality.' --QGJ
Anon_51595 replied to rohvannyn's response:
I would hope you have spent time kissing and cuddling first which should build arousal.

I agre, it sounds like she needs very light slow contact. Her reaction needs to guide you. When done right, she will want it every day. Guys tend to get too excited just to be there.

You have a naked woman in front of you, to be pleased and please you. Take instructions, and pay attention to what makes her feel best. Lay off the oral sex for awhile since she has asked you to. Have the rest of your sex connections improve. You might bring up oral sex again in a month or two.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
1 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.