Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
for chrissy and dr phelps
An_248447 posted:

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
LOL Hiya and thank you!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

An_248447 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
one question then i will leave. you do know who i am right? this was my way of saying thank you to you both

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to An_248447's response:
I do know honey, and you don't have to leave.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

you and Dr Phelps have helped me, i just wanted to do something nice for you both, i an hurti ng a lot but i am not the same person you knew. i am not out to make trouble ..i jope you did a lot of

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to An_248447's response:
Thank you! This was very kind of you. You say that you are not out of trouble, but I hope you are continuing to work on getting out of it by seeing your therapist regularly. Take care.

dfromspencer responded:
Awwwww, that was so sweet of you!!! And i will join you in thanking them. THANK YOU!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! You have given more help than you may possibly know???

Being here, has made losing my Buddy Joe, a little easier. And for that, I thank you both, from the bottom of my heart!!! I thank everyone for all their help!!!

Live long, and love well, everyone. Dennis

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
You are so welcome, both of you. You all help me too.

Dennis, it's a privilege for me each and every day to be here with you all, I mean that.
Xo
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

your the best chrissy

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to dfromspencer's response:
Dennis,

Thank YOU for your appreciation, but you and the other folks here are why I do this. It feels good to be a part of this community and to help out. I hope that you also feel good about being a part of this community and helping others (as well as yourself).

dfromspencer replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
That is exactly why i come here. If, by any chance, i might help just one person, that makes comming here worth every second! It is absolutely wonderful, to be a part of this awsome community!!!

The help, friendship, concern for others, all makes this a great place to be. I would not change a thing!

Thanks to all, again, Dennis

dfromspencer replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
It is an honor for me, to know you and Dr. Becker-Phelps! Without you guys, i am not so sure where i would be, right now? You both, have kept me sane, in an insane time. And for that, a very hugh heart felt THANK YOU!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.