Includes Expert Content
for chrissy and dr phelps
An_248447 posted:

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
LOL Hiya and thank you!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

An_248447 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
one question then i will leave. you do know who i am right? this was my way of saying thank you to you both

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to An_248447's response:
I do know honey, and you don't have to leave.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

you and Dr Phelps have helped me, i just wanted to do something nice for you both, i an hurti ng a lot but i am not the same person you knew. i am not out to make trouble ..i jope you did a lot of

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to An_248447's response:
Thank you! This was very kind of you. You say that you are not out of trouble, but I hope you are continuing to work on getting out of it by seeing your therapist regularly. Take care.

dfromspencer responded:
Awwwww, that was so sweet of you!!! And i will join you in thanking them. THANK YOU!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! You have given more help than you may possibly know???

Being here, has made losing my Buddy Joe, a little easier. And for that, I thank you both, from the bottom of my heart!!! I thank everyone for all their help!!!

Live long, and love well, everyone. Dennis

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
You are so welcome, both of you. You all help me too.

Dennis, it's a privilege for me each and every day to be here with you all, I mean that.
Xo
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

your the best chrissy

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to dfromspencer's response:
Dennis,

Thank YOU for your appreciation, but you and the other folks here are why I do this. It feels good to be a part of this community and to help out. I hope that you also feel good about being a part of this community and helping others (as well as yourself).

dfromspencer replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
That is exactly why i come here. If, by any chance, i might help just one person, that makes comming here worth every second! It is absolutely wonderful, to be a part of this awsome community!!!

The help, friendship, concern for others, all makes this a great place to be. I would not change a thing!

Thanks to all, again, Dennis

dfromspencer replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
It is an honor for me, to know you and Dr. Becker-Phelps! Without you guys, i am not so sure where i would be, right now? You both, have kept me sane, in an insane time. And for that, a very hugh heart felt THANK YOU!!!