Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
How do we find "BEST" friends?
dfromspencer posted:
Hi, i'm Dennis, and this is my story.

Recently, i lost my one and only best friend to cancer. His name was Joe, and i met him eight years ago. I'll be 54 in Dec., he would have been 59 this November. Joe was a true best friend, he knew how to be a real friend. I had never had a real best friend before Joe. Sure, i had friends, but no one was ever a true friend to me. By that i mean, someone who, if they said they would be there they would. Only Joe was like that, he would give you the shirt right off his back, if he knew you needed it. Joe was there for me, through thick and thin, be it financial, or just to talk to. Joe was my rock! Now he's gone, and i am all alone.

I only got to be with Joe for eight short years. Those eight years were filled with fun, contentment, and fulfillment. We did most everything together. We were living in Omaha, and at that time i was trying to get my S.S.I. going. Joe lived about five miles from me, and he would walk down to my place almost daily, just to check on me. On the days he couldn't make it, he would call. Several times, he came down to see if i needed cigaretts? If i did, he would make me stay home, and he would walk the mile and a half to get me some. I was having trouble with walking at that time. He knew this, and would not let me go with him. That is how my best friend was.

After i got my S.S.I. going, i saved enough money to move up to Spencer, so i would be closer to my brother. I asked Joe to move with me, and he did. On the day we moved, i found out that, i had rented a place right across the yard from his two daughters, and three grandchildren. What a coincidence! Joe made me a part of his family. So, in return, i would take him up to my brothers house. We shared everything.

Now he's gone, and i am all alone. At his funeral, i got to thinking, was I as good a friend as he was to me? I hope i was? There was nothing i would not do for that man! I loved him dearly, I loved him like a brother.
I can't believe he's gone? We had plans for the next thirty years. I have no idea, what i am going to do now? I feel lost, and helpless.

This is where you come in... How do I go about finding a new best friend? Joe and I kind of bumped into each other, and hit it off right away. I didn't have to search for him. How do I go about this? Please help me, I feel so clueless right now???

Thank you for listening, I hope you will help me?

Dennis

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
Dennis,

I hope you are really taking in all the responses on this thread; that you are continuing to reach out to people in your everyday life; and that you have rescheduled the therapy or have even seen the therapist. I continue to wish you the best.

love2lol2 replied to Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD's response:
I'm with Dr. Phelps Dennis! That's the most important step in everything you do! What an awesome experience it is when you go to a therapist and they help you find yourself again. You know, the Dennis you haven't seen for a while, or maybe the Dennis you haven't even met yet! Hey! I have an idea,,,once you start your therapy,,,let's both get to know you as you progress! I like that idea!

The support you have gotten here is gr8 I'm so thankful for this site. And the support of a group is helpful also. The nice part about all of these is that when you have a busy life like you do,,,it's OK to pop in and out as you are able and the people don't judge you because of it. There are support groups for just about everything, and you'll soon find that you are not alone. As always, I will be here too

Have you smiled at anyone today? If you haven't, then make an effort! See how many you can get back. Go get a flower and give it to someone who looks like they need it. Go buy a bottle of water and a banana or something similar and give it to someone who looks hungry. Stick a little note in it that will brighten their thoughts. Tell someone who looks down how beautiful they look today. Compliment a young person who has good manners and let them know you noticed. I was in the playground area at McDonald's the other day and a man came in with three boys. The man looked to be in his mid 30s and the boys were about 13 10 and 8 or so. As they were getting seated the 10 year old bumped into a younger child and he immediately grabbed her and apologized with sincerity and asked her if she was all right. Then a mother and child came in, the child carrying the food tray dropped it and a few things fell off. The Mother had a baby in her hands and was trying to help but couldn't so the 13 year old rushed over and helped pick up the tray and set it on an empty table and politely asked if that table would be OK for them. The 8 year old boy went over and played with my Grand Kids and I noticed he always let Ember and Rylan go first on the slide or up the steps. When we finished and were ready to go, I went over to the man and told him how impressed I was that all three of these young boys were so well mannered and I hadn't seen that in a while. That each one of them went out of their way to bring a smile to each person they encountered. It turned out he was their Uncle and he was giving their parents a day to do whatever it is they wanted to do together. How awesome is that? It does my heart good when I see things like that. Not only did they put a smile on their faces, they had put one on mine and because I'm telling you this now it obviously gave me a bushel of smiles They are free!!

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

dfromspencer replied to love2lol2's response:
Hi, Vicki

Isn't it great how most people, and even their children show respect for complete strangers? Sometimes, it still amazes me. I always acted respectful towards others, and my children picked up on that, and were very respectful without having to be told. I never like to blow my own horn, but everyone i met, be they complete strangers, everyone told me how polite, and respectful my kids were. I was one PROUD DADDY!!! Every parent should be proud of their offspring, right? I love them more than words can describe!

I also, think it would be great if you go through this therapy with me! You can walk with me through this journey, we'll learn more about Dennis. Find out once and for all, if I'm crazy or not? LOL

Well, better go, Keep some of those spoons handy, we may need them? I miss Joe! I feel as if something inside me broke, you know? Of course you do! I just remembered you had said earlier, that you lost your husband? So, you know exactly how i feel. I am so sorry, I know how you feel. Broken. I'm crying now, i feel your pain. Gotta go!

Talk to you soon, take care, Dennis

love2lol2 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Hi Dennis,

Yes,,,I am very proud of my little family. If nothing else I did do that right lol, my boys are something to behold. I think even more than being a mom, I LOVE being a G-Ma!! My rule is,,,,what goes on at G-Ma's stays at G-Ma's LOL, Grand Kids are spoiled here!! I've never felt anything more satisfying. It's good to know you are a proud Daddy too.

I'll be honored to walk through your journey with you. You can rest assured that crazy doesn't run through my family, it takes its slow sweet time and sometimes even camps out for unlimited amounts of time!! So let's do it!

Remember, Joe isn't far, he's smiling down on you supporting you in all you do. Stay strong my friend, it gets better from here.

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

Hi, Vicki

Fantastic! I am honored to have you with me. But beware, this may be an harrowing journey? Many scary things may pop up? LOL I'm going to call the V.A. again today, keep on em till they give me an appointment. They can be very slow at times. Still, i want to, and need to do this. Thank you, for vollunteering to come with me!

Oh, you are soooo right! Being a Grandpa is awsome! Even tho i don't get to visit as often as i would like, those grandkids of mine are so precious to me. And spoil them? Boy howdy do I!!! Why not? I only have five. Well, unfortunately, i only have three i can see. My sons kids are with their mother, in Washington. I have never met them. I send them cards and gifts, but get no response. This is one of the biggest bummers in my life! My daughters three, i do get to see, and visit sometimes. One girl, two boys. The lights of my life!

You want to know something Vicki? I hated to see my kids grow up. When they were born, to the time they were about 9 and 10, was the best times of my life! After that, it seemed they never had time for dad? Always had to go play with their friends, or the video game was more important. If only they could stay young. Alas, and woe is me! LOL

Sorry, but i have to cut this short. I have many things to accomplish today. You take care, and write when you can.

BIG HUG, and many SPOONS
Dennis

Hello Dennis!

I'm happy to hear you're calling and staying on the VA for your appt. I will be your strength when you feel weak in all that I can be. Just promise me you will face your demons head on with the guidance of your therapist. Then, before long they won't be haunting you as they are now. You are stronger than you think you are. God won't give you any more than you can handle. That's what friends are for, to see you through your struggles. And I'm proud to be a friend

Yes, I know what you mean about the kids growing up. They do that way too soon don't they? I was fortunate enough that my house was the one all the neighborhood kids gathered at to play their games and just hang out. The only problem with that was,,,when they were ready to leave the nest,,,,boy did I suffer the "Empty Nest Syndrome!" I still like to play pac man tho lol. Now I get to teach my Grand Kids hehehe. My kids wonder if I'll ever grow up, I say NO WAY JOSE!!! My Grand Kids love to watch Wipe-Out with me. Whenever someone wipes out my 3 year old Grand Daughter jumps up and screams at the top of her lungs with her hands on her cheeks, "OH MAN HE HIT THE WATER!!! THAT HAD TO HURT!!!!" I hated to see my kids grow up but now they've given me my Grand Kids, and next will come my Great Grand Kids,,,the cycle will never end so I'm good with that. You may think your Kids don't need you but they always will for one reason or another. If nothing more, just to know you're there when they do. I have 5 Grand Kids,,,,One boy 14, one girl 3 each of my sons gave me one. Then my youngest gave me 3 step, one girl 12, who moved to Wash. with her Mother and sadly haven't seen her since. (another thing in common huh?) And two boys 11 and 6. I love them all equally and treat them all equally. I seldom even remember they are step.

Hope you accomplished everything you needed to today. It was good to hear from you as always. Did you smile today? Did you have a smile-worthy thought? It's never too late if you didn't!

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

Hi, Vicki

Thank you! I may need you alot? I can only hope to get through this pain and misery? I am now starting to dream about Joe. It seemed so real, and then i wake up. At least my pillow wasn't wet this morning. Thats a good sign. My emotions are not quite so raw, anymore. Its getting better, day by day.

Again, you are so right. The cycle is never ending. Us, the kids, the grandkids, great grandkids, etc., etc... Not to mention all those before us. I've thought about that, often. It is nothing short of amazing! How far back do we go, how far into the future will we go? Amazing stuff, that!

No. Sorry, i did not smile much yesterday. I got fired wednesday afternoon. My dispatcher wanted me in Wells, Mn. on weds. morn., but i told my boss when he called me, that i needed to get some money in the bank to cover my bills. He said come on up in the morning then. I told him i had to be in Wells in the morn. He said don't worry about that, I'll take care of it. So, I believed he would. He did not. The company lost the Wells account, and blamed me. Say what? I get fired for following my bosses orders? Yep, you betcha! They had wrote me two bad checks. I had not enough in my checking accout to pay anything, so, I had no choice but to go to the bank. Those dirty rats! After all the work i've done for them? Calling me in the middle of the night, asking if I could be somewhere at a certain time, and I would. Wow, just WOW!!!

Don't worry, I am not going to let this get me down. There are other jobs to be had, and i'll find one. I'm waiting on one of the other drivers i worked with, to give me a phone number. He thinks this company will hire us right now, or very soon. I hope he's right? I already hate this sitting around.

Well, gotta get moving today, have things to get done. Take care, write soon.

Your friend, Dennis

Hi Dennis!

Yep looks like you hit the jackpot for real winners in the job market!lol Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? Maybe you can get a job closer to your kids/grandkids? Or MAYBE it will be a job where you have to smile at someone at least once a day just to make your old pal Vicki smile huh?

I hope everything works out at the bank until they make good on your checks! Definitely the wrong thing to do if they want to stay in business!

Had my MRI done today not sure when I will get the results but hope they get them soon! What brings you to this site Dennis? I remember you said you were in a lot of pain, but I didn't hear from what. I hope it's getting better and manageable I'm glad you are dreaming about Joe. I used to hear my Dad call my name all the time!! It's been so long now, I've lost the memory of what he sounds like. A sure fire head turner that was lol.

Did you watch Inappropriate Jokers last night on tru tv? Those guys have my sense of humor down cause they make me laugh so much! Silly little practical jokes they play on people and some of them are right on the edge lol. Glad you are staying up-beat about things.

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

Hi, Pal

Well, like you you said, maybe its a blessing in disguise? I'm staying possitive about this. Why get negative, would that help? No. So, here i go again! I know i will find one somewhere!

I went to my bosses office, the day i got fired. His wife, the supposed book keeper, and got a personal check to cover the bad ones. So, i am good there. Didn't do so well keeping it in the bank, tho. My printer went out, the monitor on this computer has been acting up, and my dvd player quit working. So, yesterday, i treated myself to a spending spree. I must admit, i was smiling from ear to ear walking out of Wally World. Then off to Staples for a new printer. Smiled like the devil walking out of there too! LOL Have to save the rest tho, i don't know how long it may be till the next paycheck?

I'm not sure what your mri. was for, but i hope it turns out well? I hated the news i got from one taken not so long ago. I found out i now have D.B.D. (Degenerative Bone Disease) Great! Not only that, but three more herniated disks in my neck. Fantastic!

Why am i on this site? Well, it started with curiosity. From there, it spiraled out of controll. (Kidding) I found the communities, and liked them. First, it was Pain Management, then Relationships and Coping, Etc., Etc. Now, i just adore this site! What would i do, without WebMD.??? These people here, have made me feel so welcome. They have become my friends, as you have. Only now, you are a very dear friend!!! That is why i stay here. How bout you? What made you come here? My guess would be, and i could be wrong, i often am, would be curiossity about your disease? Medications?

I think i am getting better, as far as Joe is concerned? I have not cried for a whole day now. 24 hrs., wow! I still miss him terribly! But that intense, raw feeling has abated some. I feel that you have had alot to do with that! By your being here, befriending me, helping me, has eased my pain. I cannot thank you enough! I am so greatful to you! This does not mean i don't need you anymore, so please don't go away.

No, sorry to say, i don't have cable right now. I gave that up cause i was gone all the time. Why pay so much, for something i only got to watch on occasion? If i could get one of those eight hour local jobs, that would be great. But, if i get another driving job, will i ever get to watch tv? For now, i will leave it off. I enjoy my time on this site, and i have an e-mail friend. She and i dated for a short time. But the more i dated her, the more i was sure she was only going to be a friend. You know what i mean? I felt no love love for her. Only the friend sort of love. God knows i am ready for a relationship, but no takers as yet. If you ever read some of my other posts, you will find out how long its been since i even had sex. I made a pact with myself, that i would not have sex for sex's sake. And that i would be in love with that person, and make love to that person. I know, i know, i am a weirdo!!! LOL

Well Pal, have to go to the grocery store, so, guard those spoons. Take care, write soon.
Dennis

Hi Dennis!!

We most certainly will become Best Friends. There is no doubt in my mind.

I had a Best Friend for a little over 10 years. We started out in a relationship because I felt a closeness to him I'd never felt with any other person male or female, and I'd been married twice! We could talk about anything and he could make me laugh with just a look. Oh I loved him so much!! After a while I realized I had all this love for him but I wasn't IN love with him and he felt the same about me. He was in no way ready to settle down to one woman and neither was I only you could count on one hand how many men I'd been with. So we decided we made better friends than lovers and he would come over and cry on my shoulder about all his problems with his gfs lol. I'd pick him up and dust him off and then off he'd go. He was well loved by everyone who crossed his path. Then one day he came to me and was in such bad shape I hardly recognized him. He had hooked up with a woman and got into drugs and drinking heavily. On this particular day he told me how he'd gone to her house and found her in bed with his best friend. In the process of loosing it, he lost his job and his gf, and his home all in one day. I tried so hard to pick him up but I just couldn't!! He just wasn't able to get over what he'd saw and took a gun to her house and sat on her porch and shot himself. I was mad at him for a very long time and finally forgave him. That was nearly 10 years ago, and he was my last.

So again,,,we have another thing in common lol. I have been abstinent for nearly 10 years by choice. I was ok with the fact that I would probably never find another person that would be special enough that I'd even consider getting that close to then George came along. I've not met him face to face yet and not even sure we will have that special connection but I do know this,,,He will forever be a Best Friend first, middle and last! He brought me out of my shell and gave me my life back without even trying. We hit it off within a few messages much like you and I have done.

I've met many friends online. Some I've had for over 12 years or more. Many have come through but a couple have stayed and I would hate it if I ever lost them. I was able to meet a fried from England in 2000. He came over with a bike club and while the rest of his group went to see Hollywood I gave him a tour of the Redwoods. We had such fun for 10 days! I still chat with him to this day. And another time I was playing on a site called Pogo, and I kept running into this certain girl that would post the same exact thing I said at the same time. We thought so much alike and laughed so much everyone else started calling us twins joined at the hip. lol. I'm still good friends with her but sadly she moved to Texas and I don't get to see her anymore and miss her terribly. But our bonds are strong and always will be.

I'm excited for you that you treated yourself to something that gave you such a huge smile! WoooHooo! Jobs are everywhere if you want to work. Maybe some are better than others, and hoping you'll find one where you can spend more time with us.

What does DBD do? Is there a cure or help? I have DDD so my discs aren't in very good shape here and there. Checking out my neck now because of pain and numbness. A TENS unit is very helpful for me. Love my TENS unit!!

Your guess is spot on as to why I came to this site. I have come here for years now it is my main source for information about my myriad of health issues next to my Dr's of course. It has grown so much since my first visits tho'!! I just happened upon the communities and love them so much!! I belong to two support groups online and this is my third, I think I get more out of this one that the other two put together! Don't get me wrong, I love the others but I can get pretty depressed there hearing about all the problems the others are having and the support they have. It reminds me of how I'm alone and not much support here..

love2lol2 replied to love2lol2's response:
I had such a hard time this last flare and if it hadn't been for you, I don't know what I would have done! Just knowing you cared helped more than you will ever know Dennis. I think you are a God-send and will always cherish your friendship. I mean that!! And just so you know, once I friend you,,,I will always be a loyal friend. I told you I would go through your therapy with you and I meant it! I will be here whenever you need and if at any time I can help I will without hesitation! I promise! And I do not make promises lightly! So never ever doubt that.

HaHa!! This is the second post I've sent you that I've run out of space lol. Usually I listen and never have so much to say but you've made me run out again!

Have you tried HULU for tv? I used it a lot in the past. It's got a free version but I'm not sure what's available as I haven't seen it in a while. Friends have talked about going to the networks and being able to see the shows also. In this case it's tru.tv In any case HULU used to have the ability to save a list of shows you wanted to watch at a later date so you didn't lose track of where you were lol. Just a thought.

I filled out my community profile a few days ago. I thought that was a helpful tool for this site. Are you going to fill yours out at any time? I would like to know more about you but if you aren't comfortable doing it I understand.

Do you ever get scared or nervous about starting a relationship or even a friendship with someone new? Is it ever hard for you to open up to them? If so how long does it take you?

I see I have a new nickname huh? I like it lol. At some point I will have one for you, no doubt.

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

OMG, Vicki!!!!

Quite the novella you wrote! R.O.F.L.M.A.O.!!! I had no idea? Why didn't you tell me, that you are such a wonderful writer? How many books have you had published? LOL. Thank you, i really enjoy reading your posts! Even when they are novellas. LOL. You are my best friend! I would never try to change anything about you, you are truely a wonderful person! I already love you, and you can't change that now!

Vicki, you are my best Pal! I can't call you Bubba, that was reserved for Joe. No one will ever be called Bubba by me again. Unless, that is their real name? LOL. You see, i equated Bubba with older brother, for Joe, anyway? I do call my oldest brother Bubba once in a while. I still miss him more than i probably should at this point? The good news is, i have not cried for him in two days now. Thank God, that has eased up, i could not take much more of that! Thank you for helping me through this!

You mentioned Hulu. I have Net-Flix. I love it! I can sit here for hours, and never watch the same thing twice. Movies galore, tv shows galore, you name it! The things i like the most are, the documentaries. Awsome site! If you have never checked them out, you should! $7 bucks a month, for unlimited viewing pleasure. When i first checked out Hulu, all i had was trouble. Some tv shows wouldn't play, or they would stop and start all the time. Nah, didn't care much for Hulu. I may have to try it again sometime? Re-check it out.

I'm looking right here, about another question you had for me. Do i ever get scared or nervous about starting a relationship or even a friendship with someone new? Is it ever hard for me to open up to them? If so, how lond does it take me? Wow, where to begin? Yes, i am always nervous, and sometimes, very scared, to start new relationships. I am, and have always been, a little shy. Being a shy kind of guy, makes it harder for me. I have never believed in being a jerk, that makes it harder for me. Most wowmen seem to go for the jerk. I am the proverbial "NICE" guy, and i always seem to finish last. I rarely ever get the girl. With some people, it is very hard for me to open up to them. And others, i can right away. Like with you, i've already opened up. So, its kind of hard to say how long it takes me to? With some, i "know" i am safe, yet there are those that i feel unsafe with, so it could be a process to open up to them. I hope that answers your question, adequately? If not, feel free to dig deeper. LOL. Play the archaeologist, dig into my inner self. But be warned, you will need more than a spoon, you should borrow a shovel. R.O.F.L.!!!!!!!

I am a Godsend??? No Sweetie, you ARE the Godsend to me!!! Without you, i would still be helplessly crying, and missing Joe way too much! It is I, who must thank you for caring enough to help as much as you have. If not for your friendship, i would still be a complete mess! I am soooo happy that you have allowed me to be your friend. I can only hope to be as good a friend to you? I will try, with every ounce of my being, to be a real, true friend to you!!! I love you already, so, it shouldn't be too hard? LOL. I am sooooo glad we met! You are one of the most "Real", "Honest", and "True" persons, i have ever met! There have been very few of those, in my life. I really appreciate you, Pal, i really do!!!

Speaking of "Pal", i take it you don't mind? It sorta popped out on the post, and it seemed so real, i left it in. I am hoping we can always pal around on this site, and elsewhere, if ever we chance to meet out there? I would definately love to pal around with you! Ah Vicki, i was just sitting here thinking, how wonderful it is to have you as my friend. I feel that special love for you. Friendship is truely a wonderful thing, is it not? I will always be true to you, tell you everything honestly, and i will always be a loyal friend to you! I love you, Vicki, and i always will!

dfromspencer replied to dfromspencer's response:
I was so sad to hear about your friend. To end your life over something that should never have happened, is tragic. And speaking of tragic, no sex in ten years? Why, why, why??? What is wrong with the guys in your area? Blind? From what i can make out in the little avatar, you look very beautiful. I now have to hope, for your sake anyway, that George turns out to be "the one" for you? No one should go through life without making love. Love is the one emotion that every human being has. No matter how despicable a person may be, they still love someone, or something.

Along the same thought line. Shortly after i moved Joe, and myself up here to Spencer, i fell so in love with this woman. From the moment i laid eyes on her, i knew without any shadow of doubt, that she was the "ONE". My heart felt filled to capacity, and my soul was rendered in half. I knew that she would be the only one to fill me completely again. This has been a long while ago, but nothing has changed. Not even knowing she is married, which means to me, she is untouchable. I can't make myself stop loving her. Now, isn't that a shame? She makes it difficult for me to date anyone else. Most women i have talked to, tried to date, tell me they do not like to be called by another womans name. I don't blame them. But i sure don't know what to do about it? Every time i blink, i see her face. My every other thought is about her. I have no idea, as to how to make this go away? Nothing has worked so far. I guess i am doomed to a life of solitude?

I just looked at the clock. I have got to get ready to go visit my brother. Now that i have no job, i need to bring my boys home. So, i will talk to you later. Take care of those spoons, i love you, Pal.
Dennis

Hi Dennis!
Was so happy to see you had posted here this morning! And a bonus to have a few chuckles thrown in lol. I'm glad you're getting to a point that you aren't crying with your every thought of Joe. I know it's rough at first but once the flood of sorrow eases up and the good memories come back, we will have some good laughs as we stroll through memory lane.

How long were you with this woman who stole your heart? I wish I could help your heart heal and put your soul in one piece again. I wouldn't say you are doomed to a life of solitude Dennis. You just have to learn to quit blinking, thinking, and speaking that's all. lol sorry couldn't help it! My bad! Seriously though I know someone will come into your life that will sweep you away again. You are too awesome to be alone. Especially if you don't want to be.

As for me, I choose to be alone for many reasons. A few are the same as yours, I decided long ago I wouldn't 'settle', and so far I haven't. There is more to me than what you see and sadly not too many men in this world, no matter where you're at, can see past that nor do they care to. There are way too few who are like you and really care what makes a person tick you know? If the time ever comes that I do give myself to a man again, it will be for love and not lust. I'm in no hurry.

I have much more to talk to you about but I have to go for now ABWY, take care.

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

love2lol2 replied to love2lol2's response:
Hi Dennis!

Hope all is well with you. I so love to chat with you. You are easy to talk to and have so much in common in so many ways that I haven't even touched on yet. I have so much to tell you but I'm holding back because of the privacy issue I suppose. I'm pretty sure everyone who has read even a part of this thread has figured out your question has been answered lol. I am honored to be your best pal, and hope you know by now I consider you mine as well. Also, I wanted to tell you if you would like to email me, I will let you know in my profile what my addy is and leave it there only long enough for you to see it before deleting it. AOYP <3

Hugs and Spoons,
Vicki

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

dating a married man?
He will never be yours, even if he does leave his wife for you. Your actions say nothing good about you. You will have a lot of explaining ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.