Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
thank you vhrissy
An_248447 posted:
but trigger applies/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ` ////////////////i I really grateful for your help on the other board.you see I told you i was not the same person you knew. i am not out to hurt you or anybody here ,i love you all. the only person i want to hurt is myself because after decades of misery i cant take it, i loveyou

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, An_248447

I am so glad you're here! There are way too many people out there, that still don't know about this site. You found it, and so did I. I thank all the powers that be, that i found this place! Without these wonderful people here, I would be so lost, so lonely, and without much hope. Its because of people like you An_248447, that i come here so often. You guys have helped me to maintain my sanity. Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Same thing here
My boyfriend use to hold me as we slept, now it is i have to hold him or he wants to hold hands. The intamcy is not like it use to be and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.