Skip to content

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
wanted to you this blessing and wish you a happy thanksgiving
friedeggs posted:
with thanksgiving this week i wanted to you all a happy and safeine, i also wanted to show my first granddaughter due by easter, already littlr miss is showing who she is

friedeggs responded:
as always i forgot a word in the tittle. thank you everyone for all your help. and chris happy shp[[ing

Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD replied to friedeggs's response:
I wish you all the best and a very happy Thanksgiving.

dfromspencer responded:
Congratulations, Friedeggs!!!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Dennis
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
God Bless, how wonderful! Thanksgiving indeed!! Xo Couldn't be happier for you! A granddaughter!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Ha! Fried Eggs, shopping for sure!!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

friedeggs replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
know you well dont i, i really hope everyone hear as happy and safe and happy holiday. ty chris

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
know you well dont i, i really hope everyone hear as happy and safe and happy holiday. ty chris by the way chris profile pic

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Relationships and Coping Community recommended resourcesExpert
About a month ago, I asked the community here to suggest resources for finding a therapist. They suggested: Psychology Today's therapist ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.