Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
French Kissing
CAMMSNNP posted:
What do you do with the man who doesn't want anything but lips touching?

Never known any man who did not engage in French kissing.

Any thoughts as to why a man would be this way? He has always been this way, as we dated 25 years ago also. And I know it is not just me.

fcl responded:
Perhaps he produces copious saliva and doesn't want to put you off with it? Why not just ask him?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

StacyVaughn responded:
People just have things they do and don't like. My fianc? doesn't like it except for really heated moments from time to time.

therichardhorton responded:
I'm the same way. All the best kissers I have had didn't use much tongue, just occasionally when things got intense.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Relationships and Coping Community recommended resourcesExpert
About a month ago, I asked the community here to suggest resources for finding a therapist. They suggested: Psychology Today's therapist ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.