Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
How do you stay close?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I was reading through a slideshow here on WebMD and saw this,

"Men strengthen their relationships with their partners through doing things together, more than by sharing thoughts or feelings. For many men, activities like sports and sex make them feel closer to their partner."

Click here for the complete Slideshow, interesting!
18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew

It's funny, men and women have different ways of staying close. I'm thinking it's important to know what your guy or gal might be thinking as ways that matter to them on being close.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Chrissy

Its so true! Guys hate all that mushy stuff, saying i love you five tiems a day, just so she knows. Guys, me included, like to do things to show our love. Like taking out the trash, or doing the dishes, especially when she is tired.

I don't know why its so hard for some men to say those words? Whats the big deal? Hmmm, makes me wonder?

Thanks, Chrissy!

D.
LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

How to choose a therapistExpert
Choosing a therapist is an important decision because entering therapy is a big investment; it takes energy, time, and money. So, take the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.