Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Includes Expert Content
cant forget
An_249253 posted:
i'v been in this relationship for 3 years now going on four, we have a long passed but i cant get over everything he has done to me cheating, lying and staying out late and lie about were he been, i don't know what to do about it ? i cant forget it and its killing me not to say anything i know stuff that he dont know that i know but i feel he is going to lie about it if i confront him about what do i do?
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful
fcl responded:
Why would you want to be with a man like this? He isn't going to change. Can you live with being treated like a doormat? Don't you want your self-esteem back?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.
Leslie Becker-Phelps, PhD responded:
Just as FCL asked, I'm wondering why you want to stay in this relationship. Also, it sounds right to me that you wouldn't be able to forget the kinds of things you mentioned-- it would not be healthy to know about such things, not say a word, and feel good about continuing in the relationship.
Lefty2121 responded:
Why continue with this torment!! Enough is Enough!! Find someone that will love and treat you right, or just have time by yourself to regroup and love yourself! You and anyone reading this is worth much more and should not be treated this way.
green_archer_24 responded:
from what i understand from your post, he's been doing this to you for the past 3-4 years.. sorry if i might sound rude but please give yourself some respect.. your boyfriend clearly doesn't know how to treat you right.. i just can't believe you've endured that kind of treatment from him for the past 3-4 years.. if he's willing to change for the better, he should have done that a long time ago.. but with the duration of how he's tormenting you, as the saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.. you don't deserve someone like him.. if he can't respect you as his girlfriend, then please give yourself a little respect as a woman and as a person..

- J

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

How to search for a therapistExpert
To find a therapist in your area, consider the following suggestions: Ask a trusted friend for a recommendation Ask a trusted physician ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.