Skip to content
Welcome Your New Moderator
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello!

I've been fortunate to be the moderator here for over two years since the community first started. I want to thank everyone for allowing me to share your stories and lend support upon occasion. I have enjoyed every moment.

Your new moderator, Lainey, will be taking over on Monday, April 10th. I know you'll really enjoy having her here, and I hope you'll make her feel welcome.

Wishing you all the best,

Byroney
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello community!

I am very excited to be working in the RA community. I have some arthritis in my hips and beginning to notice it in my hands and knees. Exercise has helped me some. :)

I am married with 6 children (mostly grown) and also have 3 grandchildren. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and assisting in this community! :)

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

help with methotrexate side effectsExpert
I recommend all my patients on methotrexate take at least 1 mg of Folic Acid daily to help decrease the risk of side effects. In those ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.