Skip to content
Welcome Your New Moderator
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello!

I've been fortunate to be the moderator here for over two years since the community first started. I want to thank everyone for allowing me to share your stories and lend support upon occasion. I have enjoyed every moment.

Your new moderator, Lainey, will be taking over on Monday, April 10th. I know you'll really enjoy having her here, and I hope you'll make her feel welcome.

Wishing you all the best,

Byroney
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello community!

I am very excited to be working in the RA community. I have some arthritis in my hips and beginning to notice it in my hands and knees. Exercise has helped me some.

I am married with 6 children (mostly grown) and also have 3 grandchildren. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and assisting in this community!

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 43 found this helpful