Skip to content
Nodules
3collies posted:
I've searched this site for info on nodules and can't find anyone discussing them. Are they uncommon? I have them up & down both sides of mt right wrist and now I'm getting nodules on top of the nodules. My doc doesn't seem to be too concerned but is ordering an MRI. Anyone out there with bumpy nodules?

gingerdew1 responded:
I had nodules a long time ago ...........and lots of them. My rheumatologist said that for those prone to them methotreate seemed to increase them. I was fortunate that eventually when i went onto humira even though i was still taking the mtx that they mostly went away. I do know lots of people with nodules though they are not uncommon.

ginger

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.