Skip to content
Ulnar Nerve Compression Anyone?
CatherineStewart posted:
Hi all!

I have had RA now for 16+ years. The latest little gem it has bestowed upon my body is to destroy my right elbow to the point where it is affecting my ulnar nerve. The pain from the elbow joint is NOTHING compared to the pinched nerve aggravation/pain.

My question- has anyone experienced this, and if so, did you find anything that helped?

CatherineStewart responded:
Oh, and btw, I guess I should have added- I am on Enbrel, Lodine and Leflunomide. As far as I can tell, there is no active inflammation in my elbow. I have been to an orthopedic surgeon.

mommy2isaac responded:
Yes! I have RA & Uln?r nerve compression. My right elbow hurts and I have horrible arm & wrist pain & numbness. My rheumatologist fitted me for a wrist brace. I even sleep in it. It helps! Sorry you have this.
RA gal,
Janet

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Chang Shan
I have been talking Chang Shan for about two weeks and it has made a huge difference in my RA, I have severe infections and are unable to ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.