Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Includes Expert Content
Benjijross36 posted:
Hi there i am a 35yr man that was told from my doctor i have RA my fingers stiffing all the time it dont matter what time of day. I told my doctor couple weeks ago my shoulder is popping in and out and it was hard for me to put weight on my feet because both of my knees and hips hurt. So she order a x-ray and it said nothing was wrong no arthritis in any of it. But the doctor i had before this one did a MRI on my lower back and hips and said there is arthritis in them but no doctor can tell me why my lower back is black and blue if anyone could tell me what they think i would like that thanks Ben
Scott Zashin, MD responded:
I will refer my patients who complain of their shoulder popping in and out to an ortho doctor even if the xrays are normal.
Benjijross36 replied to Scott Zashin, MD's response:
they had sent me to a ortho doctor and he said the same thing about the xray he sent me to thearopy and that didn't work.Now the Ra has gotting worse my new doctor said my ra caught is 265 from blood work and he says it really high and he been trying to get me i to a ra doctor but they are not taking my medicaid i am afraid if nothing done i wont be able to walk anymore now its all the way down my spain from neck to my back and hips and knees ankles to toes. What should i do
xperky replied to Benjijross36's response:
Hi Benjijross36. Have you looked at what your state has to offer for healthcare, besides medicaid? There might be some clinics willing to treat RA. Perhaps a nearby medical college would be willing to take on your treatments. I know you don't feel good, but please take a few minutes every week day to make some calls looking for treatment. Sorry you are in this situation.

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
Was this Helpful?
41 of 48 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.