Skip to content
I am new to La. And need a Dr. For my RA
Pam471 posted:
Hey, I hope to get some input about doctors in the New Orleans area. I am new here and don't know anyone. It is hard to change doctors after a 12 year relationship but I cannot travel 500 miles every time I need to go.You feel alone anyway with this illness. You really start to trust your doctor if you have a good one. I would really like to here back from some people that understand .

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Pam and welcome,

I expect others here really do understand and hope they'll give you some ideas to try.

You should know that specific recommendations cannot be made here on the board. But you may want to start looking by contacting your local Arthritis Society.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Chang Shan
I have been talking Chang Shan for about two weeks and it has made a huge difference in my RA, I have severe infections and are unable to ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.