Skip to content
I am new to La. And need a Dr. For my RA
Pam471 posted:
Hey, I hope to get some input about doctors in the New Orleans area. I am new here and don't know anyone. It is hard to change doctors after a 12 year relationship but I cannot travel 500 miles every time I need to go.You feel alone anyway with this illness. You really start to trust your doctor if you have a good one. I would really like to here back from some people that understand .
Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Pam and welcome,

I expect others here really do understand and hope they'll give you some ideas to try.

You should know that specific recommendations cannot be made here on the board. But you may want to start looking by contacting your local Arthritis Society.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

Rheumatoid Arthritis infographic
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a debilitating condition that can cause inflammation and pain in the joints . In this infographic you will be ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.