Skip to content
RA aand Neurontin
Mommafisch1985 posted:
Hello all,
I am new to this so bare with me! I have had RA for over 6 srs now, I aam having the worst time finding a good, understanding and caring Doc, I also have fibromyalgia now going on 24 yr. I have tryrd so many meds, theropy you name. There are many other things going on also, to much for this first post, the question I have is do any of you take Neuorontin along with your other meds.
Patty

olathegal responded:
Yes, I take neurotin 1800 mg/day along with weekly metholtrexate injections. I have some neurological damage in my hands and the neurotin really helps with the pain. May I answer any other questions for you?

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

jaw pain
I use massage, ice, heat, and pain meds if necessary. I find that when I'm busy consentrating at work, I tend to grind my teeth, which I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.