Skip to content
ALTERNATIVE VS TRADITIONAL MEDICINE
errolbrown posted:
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS WEB SITE IS OWNED BY, MANAGED BY AND CONTROLLED BY DRUG COMPANY EXECS,FORMER DRUG COMPANY EXECS, AND OTHERS WITH STRONG PROFIT MINDED CONNECTIONS TO BIG PHARMA. IF I WERE TO SPEAK FREELY ABOUT ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF HEALING THIS DISEASE I WOULD RUN INTO EITHER POSTERS ACTING AS SPOKESMEN FOR THE DRUG INDUSTRY OR MODERATORS THAT WOULD FIND A WAY TO DELETE MY COMMENTS. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CURABLE DISEASE.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Errol,

There are many discussions here about alternative methods and complementary approaches to treating Rheumatoid Arthritis. So feel free to discuss as long as you're not advertising particular sites or products.

And while suggestions are absolutely fine here, be careful about prescribing one treatment over another. What often works for one person may not work as well for another and, either way, should be discussed with one's doctor(s).
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

trib4life responded:
I am always looking for alternative methods to treating my RA. Web Md is only one source I look to. I hope that others with this problem are also looking at what else can be done, like changes in diet and life style, that can also effect how you feel.

errolbrown replied to trib4life's response:
The way to cure the disease is to correct the digestive imbalances that are leaking the toxins into the body through the colon commonly known as leaky gut syndrome. The best way to correct leaky gut and to get the toxins and acids out of th joints is with juice fasting. Fasting will cleanse and heal the body and correct the arthritis conditions.

Featuring Experts

Scott Zashin, MD is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School and maintains a private practice at Presb...More

Helpful Tips

Chang Shan
I have been talking Chang Shan for about two weeks and it has made a huge difference in my RA, I have severe infections and are unable to ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.